Thillai Tours - Terms and Conditions

  • Thillaitours is not responsible for any personal belongings lost during the travel and the sole responsibility lies with the customer himself.

  • Smoking is not allowed on transportation that is exclusively provided by Thillaitours.

  • Please be aware that during your participation in vacations operated by Thillaitours, certain risks and dangers may arise beyond our control, including but not limited to: the hazards of traveling in undeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft, or other means of transportation; the forces of nature; political unrest; acts of lawlessness or terrorism; and accident or illness in remote regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities. Thillaitours will not have liability regarding provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care that may be rendered. While Thillaitours will use its best efforts to ensure the adequate measures are taken, by agreeing to participate in a tour and/or optional excursions you agree that you will hold thillaitours harmless regarding any provision of medical care or the adequacy of any care rendered.

  • Photographs or pictures appearing in this brochure should be used solely as an indication of facilities and attractions. Actual facilities and attractions may vary according to itinerary. Maps shown on the vacation pages are current at the time of printing and may not reflect the actual tour routing.

  • We accept payment via cheques, Online transfer etc. Your payment is not deemed made until it is received by thillaitours. A 25% of the travel cost has to be paid as a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to reserve for a tour/travel. Remaining 75% has to be paid before the completion of the trip, with some limited exceptions as noted below. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is received by thillaitours and you receive a confirmation invoice. Your reservation will be automatically canceled if deposit is not received by thillaitours within seven (7) days prior to the trip schedule. Please review and verify your booking invoice thoroughly and contact thillaitours immediately if your invoice/Trip plan requires any change. In the case of billing errors, thillaitours reserve the right to re-invoice with correct pricing.

Thillaitours.com website is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. This Site is best viewed in 1024 by 768 Pixels. Designed and Developed based on public interest. If you have any concerns or false information on this website, please send a mail to info@thillaitours.com